Sunday 24 April 2011

New who saunters to our screen and its a strange and dark event-with child in a spacesuit and Riversong swashing her curls around the small screen with even more vigor..oh and shes a screamer..altho why that would help us get thru the story gawd knows!
I did find the urge to go and make a tea about half way thru but that is probably due to my tea craving than any episode faults..did I actually like the whole thing...well that would be telling.
Now how annoying is that!
You see to have a story that will appeal to the masses you need to have relatively simply story telling..difficult to say that this story lacked it and Im going to wait untill the story concludes to sit on my cloud and pick apart something that I couldnt have written better!

No comments:

Post a Comment